Last Update: March 1, 2019
The Term “The Eternal Cloud”, or “theeternalcloud.com”, or “us”, or “we”, or “our” refers to the owner of the website, The Eternal Cloud, LLC. The term “you” refers to a user and/or viewer of our website. The term “website” or “site” refers to the theeternalcloud.com world wide website. The term “Services” refers to both the theeternalcloud.com world wide website
Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information: Examples of Personally Identifiable Information we collect can include [but is not limited to] name, postal address, email address, credit card number and related information, and phone number. We also maintain a record of all information that you submit to us, including email and other correspondence. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you register to receive alerts or offerings, access or submit information in connection with certain Services, post other content through the Services, purchase products or other services, or participate in other activities offered or administered by theeternalcloud.com.
We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you, such as your credit card number.
Other Anonymous Information: Like most websites, theeternalcloud.com also receives and records information on our server logs from your browser automatically and through the use of electronic tools such as cookies. Our server logs automatically receive and record information from your browser (including, for example, your IP address, and the page(s) you visit). The information gathered through these methods is not Personally Identifiable Information; i.e., it cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person.
How Your Information is Used
We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information and other personal information you specifically provide may be used:
- to provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you.
- to communicate with you regarding our Services.
- for the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Services. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Services (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you under the following circumstances:
Certain information that we collect automatically or with electronic tools (such as cookies) is used to anonymously track and measure user traffic for the Services and to enhance your experience with the Services. For example:
- IP Addresses/Session Information. We occasionally may obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access the Services. IP addresses, browser, and session information may be used for various purposes, including to help administer the Services and diagnose and prevent service or other technology problems related to the Services. This information also may be used to estimate the total number of users downloading any App and browsing other Services from specific geographical areas, to help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information
- Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive or comparable storage media on your mobile device. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use our Services that require you to sign in, or to take full advantage of all our offerings. Cookies may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party we authorize to collect information on our behalf. We use our own cookies to transmit information for a number of purposes, including to:
- require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accessing your account contents;
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Services;
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- conduct research to improve the content and Services.
Advertisers or other entities do not have access to our cookies.
We may share anonymous information aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Services websites, pages viewed, etc. with our partners, advertisers and others.
Accessibility of Your Postings
Your own use of the Services may disclose personal information or Personally Identifiable Information to the public. For example:
- Submissions and other postings to our Services are available for viewing by all our visitors. Please remember that any information disclosed becomes public information and may be collected and used by others without our knowledge. You should exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or Personally Identifiable Information in these forums.
- When you post a message to any message board, blog, or other public forum available through the Services, your user ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users, and you have the ability to post a message that may include personal information.
Ownership of Information
Security and Confidentiality
The security and confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect user information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no data transmissions over the web can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
You may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from The Eternal Cloud. If the mailing does not have an email cancellation form, send an email to Contact Us detailing the type of information that you no longer wish to receive.
Third Party Advertising and Ad Delivery
The Eternal Cloud, LLC
P.O. Box ?????
Long Beach, CA 49005